OxygenD's Yummy Mummy Fitness

Monday, December 20, 2010

Get Excited!

Results are born out of inspiration. This time of year it's a constant struggle to stay motivated. Let's face it it's cold, days are shorter, and time is scarce. It's times like these, we need to reconnect with what motivated us to begin with.

After I had my daughter, I created a vision board of all the" fit moms" that proved it was possible to get fit post-baby. This vision board is in my kitchen. Yes, I find it particularly helpful there next to the refrigerator. On top of the board I wrote "Get Excited!" Without excitement it's hard to continue to push toward your goal, especially during the holidays.

What strategies do you have to stay motivated? From one busy mom to another let's help inspire each other and Get Excited!

2 comments:

  1. I am very motivated by competition. Join a league, get a workout buddy, bet your husband you can jump rope more times than him in a minute, challenge your daughter to a game of tag - compete against somebody! There is nothing wrong with winning and losing. Remember that staying fit is the end goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, healthy competition adds a bit of fun to fitness.

    ReplyDelete