OxygenD's Yummy Mummy Fitness

Monday, December 27, 2010

How can I help you?

With the hectic holiday rush, I wanted to write a quick note of appreciation. Thank you for supporting the Oxygen Yummy Mummy blog. I look forward to a new year filled with opportunities to help provide valuable information just for you.

What would help you the most as a busy fit mom? Quick recipes, workout ideas, and what about trying to fit it all in to your day? Please share your thoughts. I have a genuine passion to help.

Have fun and be safe!

4 comments:

  1. I sure enjoy your blog. It's been really inspiring as I have two young children and a hectic life as well as I'm sure everyone else does. Thanks for all of your tips and techniques! I sure appreciate any advice that you share as I've been trying to reach fitness goals for several years now.

    Recipes, quick tips, anything helps with doing better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes; it is so nice to have a place to get info! I really struggle w/ the day to day challenges of sticking to a clean diet & workout. I would like to know how you stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motivation, recipes, and quick tips, are now all on my agenda for upcoming blogs.
    Thank you for the feedback and support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One area of fitness/ health that I have questions about is that of supplements. Can a breastfeeding mom take anything out there or is it best to wait until weaning to try anything new?

    ReplyDelete