OxygenD's Yummy Mummy Fitness

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gold Medal Mom, Dara Torres

Talk about inspiration! Immediately after I posted my last blog, I noticed Dara Torres on the March Cover of Oxygen. She’s 43, a mom, and her Olympic career spans 24 years! She perfectly represents the phrase, yummy mummy! Her two books, Age is Just a Number and Gold Medal Fitness, are books I look to for motivation.

Dara holds 12 Olympic medals and is someone I truly admire, who inspires you?

Make sure to pick the March edition of Oxygen. Here's a sneak peak of the interactive preview.

http://www.oxygenmag.com/

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered her gold medal fitness! I didn't know she had another book! I'm so excited to learn more about her. She's a yummy mummy just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Thank you so much for the sweet compliment.

    Yours in health,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete