OxygenD's Yummy Mummy Fitness

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do you want to be a Fitness Model?

Sometimes we need a "big" challenge to push us to our goals. Being a busy mom, I know all to well how we can get lost in the details of everyone else's lives. So, for those moms that email me about how to become a fitness model, this is for you.

Do you want to be a fitness model, or want pictures of yourself to mark this stage of your life? Have you transformed your body or want to transform your body? Scheduling a photoshoot with a professional and reliable photographer, will provide you with images of yourself you'll love. Below is a list of photographers I have worked with and highly recommend. After I had my daughter, I was terrified to put on a swimsuit! With hard work and the encouragement of the photographers below, I was able to feel confident and comfortable. If you're worried about posing, makeup, or even what to wear, they can help you with all of that.

Have you ever wanted professional images you could submit to a magazine? Or pictures of you and your children in your fitness lifestyle? The goal of a photoshoot is a fun and exciting one.
What do you think?

* Photographers I love working with!

facebook.com/imiragephoto

www.evasimon.com/

www.picturegroove.com/

www.jamesmpatrick.com/

www.lisabrewerphoto.com/

www.mikebyerlyphoto.com/

www.paulbuceta.com/

3 comments:

  1. Definately where my mind is at right now! Setting a goal/reward of a photo shoot and get those pictures into Oxygen! :) Was wondering if you had any experiences with/recommendations for any photographers in upstate NY? Thanks for your recent posts...really spot for motivation and inspiration for where my goals are set right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me look into that, and I will get back to you. The goal of a photoshoot is a great one to mark this time of your life.
    I'm so happy you like the blog!
    Feel free to suggest topics you feel would help moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule!
    I have been blogging myself for about a year now and greatly enjoy it. Hoping I can inspire other Moms and show by example we can achieve our goals in fitness while being Mom too, takes dedication and creativity but the rewards are worth every effort! As you stated in a previous post...we need to continue to spread the message!

    ReplyDelete