OxygenD's Yummy Mummy Fitness

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Moms, get Yummy in only 10 minutes!

Let's face it no one feels good running around feeling disheveled, I know I don't. But looking great is surprisingly quicker than you might think . Here’s my routine, it only takes 10 minutes for hair and makeup!

Make up steps
wash your face
use a moisturizer and eye crème
concealer under your eyes
foundation or tinted moisturizer
set with powder
bronzer or blush on the apples of your checks and dust the eyelids- a warm peach looks great on most people
curl lashes add mascara
shape brows with a powder or pencil-your choice.
neutral lip liner with a natural lip gloss or your favorite lipstick

Quick hair ideas
pony tail, side pony,braid or use clips for a half up half down style
Want volume or smoothness
At night pull your hair into a scrunchy at the crown (for volume) or at the nape of your neck (for smoothness). When you wake up in the morning just take it down. brush through, and go.
Create Waves
Put your hair into two low ponytails, twirling them away from your face until they coil into themselves, then secure them with pins. When you take out the pins, you will get a big, soft wave that is sleek and close to the head.
 
Don't you feel better when you look your best? Give these tips a try and let me know how they work for you. Remember practice makes perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I love these tips. I'm a low maintenance gal that loves simple makeup and beauty tips. I don't have the time or desire to waste 30 minutes in the washroom applying makeup in the morning. I like to look natural and focus my time and energy on my family & friends, working out, eating clean. These are tips I could live with and incorporate into my busy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I'm so happy you can actually use these tips in your daily life. I was going for a real world solution.

    Yours in health,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete