OxygenD's Yummy Mummy Fitness

Monday, January 17, 2011

Why do you want to be in shape?

I’m asked every day, what motivates you? I know this seems like an obvious question, but is it? Why, do you want to be in shape? When I was able to answer this, I finally achieved real results the kind that last.

Ask yourself, what have I always wanted to do? Spend some time identifying your why.
We all have a dream deep within our hearts, like running a marathon, looking better in a bikini, or competing in a fitness show.

Keep your why in front of you daily, by hanging that two-piece in the closet, joining a running club, or signing up for a bikini competition. Empower yourself with a “can do” mentality, get passionate about it and don’t let it be a short-lived phase. Let this be the time, I believe in you!

As you read this, did your dream surface in your thoughts? I’d love to hear what it is?
 
 
Click here to find out my why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMjg2nftr0

3 comments:

  1. I have never thought of a "why". Come to think of it, I'm not sure what it is. I've really got to think of this quickly and get it on my vision board.
    Hmmmmm, what is my why? Why do I want to get in shape? I've got a few things swimming around in my head now that I'm writing. LOL

    I believe my "why" is that I want to beat my Type 1 Diabetes and be the one in control, not the other way around.
    Now, I just need to figure out a way to get this onto my vision board.

    Thanks for asking the question I really needed to be asked.

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    p.s. I'm now a new follower, love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To feel good, be healthy, to make my body all that God intended it to be- a Strong, Lean, Mama machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxie-girl, I would put your medical results on your vision board. I do this with my blood work. My father has very high cholesterol and I don't want to have heart disease. Love your spirit and thanks for following!

    Go Mercysmama, I'm cheering you on!

    Yours in health,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete